Need herb bread recipe

"Robin Carroll-Mann" <harper@idt.net>
Sun, 20 Jul 1997 11:10:05 +0000
v097.n048.2
Help!  the last time my grandmother came to visit, I cleaned my
kitchen so thoroughly that afterwards I could no longer find my stack
of printouts of favorite recipes from the net.  One of those was a
recipe for herb bread, which I believe I got from this list.  It was
sort of Italian-style, an ABM recipe, and I think the herbs were
basil, oregano and rosemary.  Or something like that.  There were
only 3 or 4 of them, and no other flavor ingredients.  This is one of
my husband's favorite breads, and my favorite for bringing to
potlucks.  Can someone help?

Harper *** Robin Carroll-Mann
harper@idt.net
"Mostly Harmless" -- Douglas Adams