Bread Dough Enhancer - Tried it, Liked it.

qoe@sna.com
Sun, 13 Jul 1997 22:40:49 -0700 (PDT)
v097.n047.4
>Hi everyone,
>I was thumbing thru the Bakers Catalog when I came across Bread Dough
>Enhancer.  I had a couple questions re: this stuff.
>
>Has anyone used it?  And how do u like it?
>
>Has anyone used it for bread maker bread and gotten good/bad results?
>
>Is it worth $9.95 for 10 oz??
>
>thx!
>debbie
>piggie@worldnet.att.net

I bought some from the King Arthur Catalog ($8.95 for 3/4 lb.).  I got it
mainly for pizza crust.  I have a 5 and 2 year old and they love to make
their own pizza.  Only problem mommy is constantly fighting the dough to get
a thin enough crust and I can never get it to the thin crust stage.  So, I
bought the Dough Relaxer and it worked beautifully!  The dough rolled out
thin and stayed there!  I do the pizza dough recipe in my bread maker on the
dough setting (duh sorry) and it is working great.  I haven't tried it on
anything else though.  Thinking about it just haven't tried it yet.

Lynne Miles
qoe@sna.com
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/3986/
Orangevale, CA