BREAD MACHINES

cdryan@juno.com
Sat, 21 Jun 1997 18:40:03 EDT
v097.n042.1
Hi everyone!
While at my local shopping mall today, I happened to see quite a variety
of bread machines that were on sale.  I've never used one before, but am
seriously considering purchasing one ---  especially after reading all of
the wonderful testimonials about them on this list.  My question is which
brands do you recommend?  There are four of us in our family --- 2
adults, and two teenagers ( who will be going off to college in
September, but who love bread when they are home ).  I don't want a
machine that is enormous in size.  Any brands that I should stay away
from?  Your input is greatly appreciated.  TIA
Cindy
cdryan@juno.com