RE: J. Child English Muffins

Greg Huntzinger <gregh@mfg.com>
Tue, 20 May 1997 20:36:44 -0700 (PDT)
v097.n038.3
I saw a reference to this recipe several digests ago and saw that the poster
never got an answer.  I'm not sure that I can be of much help right now
either <g>.  The recipe that you want is in one of the older j child books,
(j child & co?) and is part of a brunch menu.  The recipe is actually a
"merge" of the e david muffin and crumpet recipe, so Julia calls them
mumpets.  I've made the recipe and they came out great.

Now here's the bad part.... That cookbook, as well as most of what we own,
is in storage awaiting the completion of our rather agressive home remodel
project.  Sorry.  You ought to be able to find the book at the library, though.

Greg