r.r. cereal

Darlene Jones <djones@moscow.com>
Sat, 19 Apr 1997 23:07:39 -0700
v097.n032.5
> -------------- MESSAGE bread-bakers.v097.n031.15 ---------------
>
> From: jvega@sprynet.com
> Subject: Canadian ingredient?
> Date: Sat, 19 Apr 1997 04:37:15 -0700

This took me a minute; we haven't lived in Canada for 5 years and I
forgot.  It is called Red River Cereal.  It is like a cracked grain
cereal--looks to me like bird seed.  My children loved it, I didn't.
Anyway, hope that helps.  I don't know what the equivalant would be here
in the US, but I'm sure there is one.

Darlene

>Is this a popular cereal in Canada?  Here's the entire recipe :
>
> 1 cup r.r. cereal

> Please let me know if this cereal sounds familiar to anyone.

*********
djones@moscow.com
Darlene Jones
University of Idaho
Moscow, ID  83843
http://www.uidaho.edu/~jone9538

     "Listen carefully to first criticisms made of your work.  Note
     just what it is about your work that the critics don't like and
     cultivate it. That's the only part of your work that's individual
     and worth keeping."                * Jean Cocteau *