bredlady and grain mills

Irwin@prodigy.com (MR IRWIN H FRANZEL)
Fri, 11 Apr 1997 10:43:15, -0500
v097.n030.3
We found significant problems with the KitchenAid attachment. It was one of
two mills that were the most difficult to adjust of any we tested. I
believe that type mill is a grist mill. It is possible to adjust for fine
grinds where the grinding plates rub together and metal flakes are produced
that end up in the flour. Because of this and for the difficulty we found
adjusting the flour fineness, we considered the KitchenAid attachment and
the other mill of the same type to be unacceptable.

The Miracle Mill is a product that we have been handling successfully since
September '93. It is easy to use, easy to clean and has an indexed setting
for fineness of grind. They are so good, that we sell them satisfaction
guaranteed or your money back!

Contact me for more information.

                                        Irwin/Delta Rehab/Using Zojis