Re[2]: Bagels--boiling and baking time/temp help

"BrownleeS" <BrownleeS@dsmo.com>
Wed, 19 Mar 97 15:04:39 EST
v097.n023.8
     Cindi -

     Thanks for all the great info. I have one question
     about your recommendations. Do you think it's good to
     freeze the just-formed bagels even if you want to bake
     them right away? I mean, are they BETTER for having
     been frozen? Or, it is just for convenience, and so you
     can bake them right before you eat them (which is a
     wonderful idea and I might follow your instructions to
     the letter and do just that :)). Also, what you imply
     is that they don't need the second rise, after they are
     formed. Right?

     Thanks again!
     Shari
     brownlees@dsmo.com