Welbilt 6000

Debbie Hrabinski <piggie@worldnet.att.net>
Sun, 01 Dec 1996 15:14:03 -0500
v096.n063.5
>That wasn't the reason I'm writing this, though.  Sam's carries the
>Welbilt 6000 around Christmas.  This year it costs $89.99.  Why would I
>even be thinking about another machine, you ask?  We have a large family,
>we homeschool, and the 6000 machine makes 2-2# loaves at a time. It can
>make two 1, 1 1/2, or 2# loaves.
>
>Does anyone have one of these machines?  What do you think of it?  The

Hi,
I responded to Marcy privately, but I'll respond to the list too.  I've had 2
of these machines.  First one I returned cuz I thought it was a lemon.  I have
the 2nd one, which I'll be returning very shortly, because I've decided it
wasn't the machine that was the lemon, but the model in general!  It stinks.
I've had all kinds of problems from the bread collapsing, to the bread not
rising.  I've had help from several people and have decided that it's the
bread machine, not the human that's defunct!
I'm currently waiting for the Zoji machine that Edward Ipp saw in the
Price/Costco catalog for 109.99.  Can't wait to get it.  Have heard so many
good things about Zoji's!  If any one wants any more info on this machine, let
me know.
Debbie
piggie@worldnet.att.net