parmesan breads

Bev Janson <claycooker@worldnet.att.net>
Sun, 01 Dec 1996 08:23:17 -0600
v096.n062.10
Marina <thecollector@worldnet.att.net> asked for a sun-dried tomato
bread with basil. I posted a simalar request from Marilyn Gardner
so I will just add a few Parmesan Cheese recipes.  If these aren't
what you are looking for, I have tons. Just ask for exactly the
"flavors" you wish to use.
> I would love to find a good flavorful sun-dried tomato bread with >basil, and or cheese (parm) etc. Marina

PARMESAN-PEPPER BREAD
1 c  Plus 2 Tbs water
      1 tb Olive oil
  3 1/4 c  Bread flour
    1/2 c  Parmesan cheese; grated
      1 tb Sugar
      1 ts Salt
    3/4 ts Freshly ground black pepper or green peppercorns
  2 1/2 ts Active dry yeast
Basic Cycle
Bev in Mn (Claycooker)

CHEDDAR PARMESAN