Old recipe

bredlady@softdisk.com (G Nuttall)
Mon, 23 Sep 1996 14:06:02 -0500
v096.n059.5
Recently, I was loading a bunch of old recipes into my Mastercook software
and I came upon one that might be of interest.  It is my dear departed
grandmothers roll recipe.  This is something that has been handed down many
times!  Enjoy

                   *  Exported from  MasterCook Mac  *

                              Mamaw's Rolls

Recipe By     : Ella Skinner
Serving Size  : ?   Preparation Time :0:00
Categories    : Breads

   3            large                   eggs -- beaten
1/2              cup            sugar
   1            cake            yeast or 1 envelope of yeast
   2            teaspoons        salt
   1            cup                     warm water
   4            cups            all-purpose flour

Mix water and yeast and let it sit for 5-10 minutes ( until bubbly).

Add sugar, salt, eggs, and flour to form dough.

Let this rise for 4 hours in a large bowl.  Cover bowl tightly and put into
refrigerator overnight.

Let dough rise 3-4 hours before baking.

Bake at 425 degrees for 7-10 minutes.

These will keep in the refrigerator for 10 days.