Zo models

mseltzer@netcom.com (Michael J. Seltzer)
Mon, 28 Oct 1996 06:21:07 -0800 (PST)
v096.n052.7
Hi,

I have a question on the Zojirushi machine. I know that it has the
reputation of being the best, but Zo makes several models.

For example, BMW makes a 3-series, 5-series, and 7-series, among others.
If I was in the market for a new car, I would have to learn which BMWs I
could afford -- none, right now -- and which ones I can't. And, if the
7-series is better than the Mercedes-Benz in the same price/size class,
it does not mean that the 3-series is better than the M-Bz in it's
price/size class.

The King Arthur catalog shows a Zo Home Bakery BBCCS-15A at $279.95.

Price Costco has a Zo 2-lb Home Bakery BBCC-Q20 at 109.95.

Macy's here in the San Francisco Bay area occasionally has a different
model on sale at a price somewhere between these two extremes.

Can somebody please list the Zo models, their features, and so forth. Is
the $109.95 Zo better than any other $109.95 ABM?

Any info would be appreciated. My current ABM is on its last legs. I can
almost afford $110 but sure can't come up with $280.

Thanks,

Mike Seltzer
mseltzer@netcom.com