Breadman Breadmaker Part???

ltsilver@borg.com (LT Silverman)
Tue, 22 Oct 1996 15:00:56 -0500
v096.n050.17
My husband just got off the phone with another customer affairs supervisor
at Salton Breadman Breadmaker for which ordered an extra paddle and bowl
SIX MONTHS ago. He was given another story--this time the parts have been
on order for months but no one knows where they are. They haven't traced
the parts? My husband asked how long would it be before we were told we
couldn't get the parts because the machine was discontinued.

The only thing that came of the conversation is that we got the name of the
company president.

BTW the register, return receipt requested acknowledgement form has never
been returned to me although I sent the letter to the president a month
ago.

Run around--is that the right word?
Would I buy the machine again--no way!!

LOIS