APOLOGY

BunnyMama@aol.com
Mon, 16 Sep 1996 14:31:08 -0400
v096.n042.16
I just received the digest headed v.096.n.040.  It's dated September 16, but
the posts are dated a couple of weeks ago.

Just wanted to apologize for the Zucchini Pancake recipe.  No, you can't make
them in an ABM.  Ole fat-fingers here just sent the recipe to the wrong list.
(Even though they're on the wrong list, I think you'll like them!)

Thanks for all your help on the pulverized raisin question.  You're right --
I do have an "old" (a relative term these days)  Panasonic without a
fruit/nut beep.  No lights, bells or whistles on this model, but it does make
good bread.

Love this list!!

Sharon