SOME VALUABLE INFORMATION

CHEFLZ@aol.com
Fri, 6 Sep 1996 12:25:58 -0400
v096.n038.19
For those who cut down on their fat by using Eggbeaters, etc., I came across
a powdered product called "just whites"(1-800-773-8822), for each egg called
for in an ABM Recipe, I just put in my ABM the label's called for egg
powder(2 whites=1  whole egg)&water called for(plus the amount of liquids
called for in my ABM Recipe),cost is about  2 cans(good size) for $14.00.

Weevils are tiny bugs that hatch in flour products(flour, cereals, mixes,
etc.,& NOT rices or beans), but their eggs die when the product is frozen for
24 hrs., & can then be stored after thawing. GOOD LUCK, Larry
Ziegler(cheflz@aol.com)