Herb Bread Recipe

mvinqvist@mta.ca (Mindy)
Tue, 27 Aug 1996 14:41:29 -0300
v096.n036.15
Hi everybody,
        I got all excited with the last two digests (SO full of recipes)
that I thought I would post an herb bread recipe that I (and everyone I've
served it to) love.

Herb Bread
(for ABM)

1 c warm water
2 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp dried rosemary (or 2 tbsp fresh)
1 tsp dried oregano (or 1 tbsp fresh)
1 tsp dried basil (or 1 tbsp fresh)
1 tsp salt
1 slightly beaten egg
3 c white flour
1 1/2 - 2 tsp bread machine yeast
        (you might like to use the lower value of yeast...my bread rises
really huge)

Place in your machine according to your instructions.  I use a Regal and the
setting for Large loaf, light crust.

enjoy!
smiles,
Mindy Vinqvist (mvinqvist@mta.ca)
Sackville, NB Canada, Zone 5b

"Given the optimum in temperature, humidity, light, pressure and all other
factors, the organism will do what it darn well pleases."--Harvard Law (one
of Murphy's)

"Know thyself?  If I knew myself I'd run away" Johann Wolfgang von Goethe