thanks again and question

sdd@computek.net
Sat, 31 Aug 1996 10:18:53 +0000
v096.n036.2
I wish to thank you again for all the recipies for challah. I have
tried the one from Mary Peters several times and it comes out real
nice. I still need to practice the braiding though.

The question is how to store bulk yeast. When I needed yeast I saw
that small jar was $4.00 in grocery and 2 lbs at Sam's was $3.00.
This did not take any higher math (although Intel pentium said buy
the jar ;->) to figure out which id better deal
but how do you store the opened package? Can it be frozen?, just
tightly sealed jar in refig? What is best way?

Thanks again Stu

Stuart D. Dwork
sdd@computek.net  http://www.computek.net/public/sdd

Thought for the day:
    The only thing that hurts more than paying income tax
    is not having to pay income tax.