Bread Machine Purchase?

Patty Perkins <Pperkins@cris.com>
Sun, 11 Aug 1996 08:37:22 -0700
v096.n031.5
Heraldine:

I have a Breadman Plus (Ultra) that I just purchased a couple of months
ago, and I have been very pleased with it.  So far, the only thing I
would change would be the capability that Bonnie B. mentioned for her
machine --- the flexibility of altering/extending certain cycles when
necessary or 'pause' and restart the machine where it left off.  I have
also heard that the Zo has this feature, but can't speak from experience.
 My machine typically sells for about $199, but got mine on sale for $179
-- a little higher than you were looking for, but maybe you can find an
even better sale.

With the exception I mentioned above, I have had very good results with
it.  Easy to clean and makes a WONDERFUL crust.  Will do 1 or 1 1/2 or 2
lb loaves, and handle whole-grains very well.  For what it's worth . . .

Patty