Valtrompia Bread

Kathi Sandler <kas@flash.net>
Sun, 21 Jul 1996 09:11:57 -0500
v096.n027.3
I too have some Valtromopia bread tubes I bought from a Pampered Chef
party.  They are GREAT for kids.  My son's school has one child per
day bring a SNACK--"Snack Day". It's a big deal for the kids.

I made regular white bread.  Divided it into the two tubes I have.
It takes some management because the dough will overflow the tubes
if you are not careful.  I have a 1½ lb. machine and it was a bit
too much.  Next time I will make a 1 lb. batch.  I made a wheat bread
recipe too.  Made honey sandwiches with it for SNACK DAY.  It was a
great hit.  Haven't used them since.  Maybe I'll get them out again!
Thanks for reminding me I have them!

While I'm here, I just wanted to say how much I look forward to these
digests every week.  Since joining, I have given away my old R2D2
Welbilt and have purchased a Zo.  I love it.  Sooooo quiet!  I have
also bought the Presto bread slice guide.  Now I can cut perfect pieces
of bread!  Also because of this list, my bread making costs have
DECREASED drastically due to the info on the SAMS bulk yeast!  Wow!
What a difference in price!!!  From $7+ for 4 oz to $3.50 for 2 pounds!!
Thanks all for the great advice!!  Keep it coming!

Kathi Sandler in Houston--HOT AND HUMID!!!