need recipe for winter wheat

Harris@data-max.com (Michael Harris)
Sat, 22 Jun 1996 10:43:06 -0700
v096.n026.4
I am looking for a recipe very close to the flavor of Oroweat Master's Best
- Winter Wheat
Bread. This brand is found in the western part of the US, (I don't know if
you can find it
in the midwest, east coast etc. etc....) It is a very grainy bread with
nuts, and seeds.
Some of it's ingredents are: sunflower seeds, walnuts, millet, oats, ground
corn, brown rice,
etc.... and sweetness from brown sugar. Very yummy, but runs about $2.85 a
loaf in my area
and I eat to for breakfast and lunch, (and dinner is a possiblity!) A recipe
for a dark, sweet,
wheat bread would even help. I have a one pound bread machine, so a recipe
adapted for the
machine or by hand is greatly appreciated.

TIA
Carrie