Foccocia

Judi Burley <jburley@trianon.worldtel.com>
Sat, 22 Jun 1996 10:12:16 -0700
v096.n026.3
Last night I needed some bread with dinner and since I had a loaf just
finishing first rise in the bread machine (and I only had 45 minutes - not
enough time for it to finish)
 - here is what I did.

I had used my regular everyday bread recipe:
1&1/8 cup warm water
3 cups bread flour (1/2 ww and half white)
1&1/2 teasp salt
1&1/2 tbsp dry milk powder
1&1/2 tbsp. sugar
1&3/4 teasp fast raising yeast
2 tbsp margarine.
This makes a 1&1/2 pound loaf.

I took it out at the end of the first rise- kneaded it a bit - then pushed
it out on a pizza pan to roughly 12 inches. Threw some olive oil and pesto
that I was using together - roughly 1/2 & 1/2 - about 4 tbsp. - patted this
mix all over the round- let rise 20 minutes and threw into a 425 degree
oven for 20 minutes. Very well received and then I started another loaf of
bread for breakfast.
(How would we manage without these machines???)
Judi