Same ol' subject...

<k.......@........za> (K........ .......)
Wed, 19 Jun 96 14:23:49 RSA
v096.n022.5
When am I gonna learn... I totally ignored the thread on bread machines
(recommendations, , pro's/con's, models, prices, etc.) 'cos I never dreamed
I'd spoil myself. Well, guess what; I finally gave in! However, my problem
is that I was only able to find one model (the Panasonic SD.. {something})
which had a *very* small baking cubicle - about quarter loaf. This
surprised me gr8tly. The sales-lady at Stutterfords said it came highly
recommended; at R1400 (about $350) I think she's supposed to say that.
Is the small cubicle going to be a problem for most of the breads on
BREAD-BAKERS? Is the Panasonic bread machine really good? Maybe there are a
few South Africans that know of other machines that are available locally?
Please help... your experiences will be valuable.

TIA
K...
ps - sorry for rekindling this worn-out topic.