non-milk/non-soy substitute for non-fat milk

Marvin Moskowitz <marvinm@soldev.tti.com>
Thu, 20 Jun 1996 17:45:51 -0700
v096.n021.17
Many of my  breadmachine recipes for whole grain breads that I am interested
in making call for instant non-fat milk. I am lactose intolerant and my
toddler is allergic to milk and soy (she drinks RICE DREAM). My books say
the milk powder is needed for a fine crumb, but do not suggest alternatives.
HELP!!!!
"Any comments or statements made are not necessarily those of
Citicorp, its subsidiaries or affiliates."
*Marvin S. Moskowitz              __o                            *
*Transaction Tech, Inc.          -\<,        Path:marvinm@tti.com*
*3100 Ocean Park Blvd.     ......O/ O                            *
*Santa Monica, CA  90405                (310) 450 9111 x3197     *