RE: rice flour

mjones@digital.net (Michael Jones)
Sat, 15 Jun 96 13:27:27 GMT
v096.n021.2
>Are there any bread recipes out there using rice flour?  My friend is
>alergic to wheat and uses a lot of rice flour.  If there are any for the
>bread machine, that would be GREAT!!!!!!!

Celiac is a List for those allergic to wheat.  The recipes posted to the List
have been extracted to reference files.  This includes a very good selction of
bread machine recipes.  The recipes are in quarterly files and the recipes are
annual files.  Once you have downloaded the intial set, monthly updates are
available.  The files are available from the Listserv by sending these commands
to:

LISTSERV@SJUVM.STJOHNS.EDU

GET RECIPE PACKAGE CELIAC
GET CELIAC BREADMTIP CELIAC
GET CELIAC BREADM CELIAC
GET CELIAC BREADM95 CELIAC
GET CELIAC BREADM96 CELIAC

The first GET command (package) will send nine recipes files that do not
contain ABM recipes.

The files are also available for our mirrored WEB site.  Point your Browser
to this address:

http://www.fastlane.net/homepages/thodge/archive.htm

There is also a file with several cookbooks devoted to recipes that avoid
gluten (wheat, rye, oats, and barley).  It is available by sending the
command:

GET CELIAC COOKBOOK CELIAC

Bette Hagman's second cookbook has a chapter devoted to ABM recipes using
alternate flours.

----
Michael Jones (mjones@digital.net) Orlando, FL USA
One of the Celiac & Cel-Kids Listowners