Irish Brown Bread

Fri, 07 Jun 1996 22:26:37 -0700
v096.n016.8
I made a wonderful smelling loaf today...it fell and I haven't tasted it
yet...I used the white cycle not whole grain.  Will try it again tomorrow
with less water or just use the recipe as is and use the whole grain cycle.

                     *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                            Irish Brown Bread

Recipe By     : The Bread Machine Cookbook III, Donna Rathmell German
Categories    : Bread Machine                    Ethnic

                        Small Loaf:
   1 1/2  Tsp           Active Dry Yeast
     3/4  C             Wheat Flour
   1      C             Bread Flour
     1/3  C             Oats
   2      Tbsp          Buttermilk Powder -- (I Used 2 Tsp)
   2      Tbsp          Brown Sugar
     1/3  Tsp           Salt
   2      Tbsp          Gluten Flour, 100% -- (I Omitted)
     3/4  C             Water

Add to bread baking pan and push start.

Cycle:  Whole grain, white; timer
Setting: Medium