Recipes

Kent Campbell <kencam@pobox.com>
Wed, 15 May 1996 06:13:13 +0700
v096.n013.14
>From: David & Pat Hawn <dphawn@iquest.net>

>Hello all...I've decided to unlurk!!!  I've been watching you all for a long
>time now and I've decided to ask a question.  How do you convert the bread
>machine recipes to hand made (throw it on the counter and knead it well)
>recipes?Hi dphawn,

I don't have a bread machine, and don't expect to ever buy one.  I do this:

Just mix the dry ingredients together, mix the wet ingredients together,
combine in one of the bowls, knead till smooth and elastic, and raise to
double in a covered greased bowl, punch down, put in prepared pan, rise to
double, and bake at 375.

This should work for most any bread machine recipe.

Good luck.

http://www.pobox.com/~kencam