Bob's Red Mill

"The Old Bean" <robertsp@premier1.net>
Mon, 13 May 1996 21:45:42 -8pst
v096.n013.11
>From: AUDUBON5@aol.com
>Subject: Cost of shipping
>Date: Sun, 5 May 1996 06:03:04 -0400

>Greetings Everyone,
>I'm new to the list and this is my first posting!
>I want to draw people's attention to Bob's Red Mill, a store/mill in Oregon
>that has a mail-order catalog.  They offer many kinds of flour, as well as
>rice, beans, nuts, granola, pasta, and other goods.   They have their own
>brand of yeast which I use.  I'm a beginner baker so I can't judge the
>quality of the yeast and flour-except to say I have no complaints!-but the
>main plus of Bob's Red Mill, for me living in Washington State, is that the
>shipping cost is tolerable.  Those of you in western states might want to
>give the company a try.
 >  BOB'S RED MILL
  > 5209 SE INTERNATIONAL WAY
 >  MILWAUKIE  OREGON 97222
>   (503) 654-3215

>Aaron Hinkhouse
>audubon5@aol.com

I too have tried Bob's flour and would never go back to "Bread" flour
off the shelf again. Bob's rises beautifully and has never once
collapsed. The flavor is out of this world :-)

PS I get mine at our local Albertsons... no freight.

robertsp@premier1.net

I read somewhere that you don't have to
take any guff from trees.