Cost of shipping

AUDUBON5@aol.com
Sun, 5 May 1996 06:03:04 -0400
v096.n011.8
Greetings Everyone,
I'm new to the list and this is my first posting!
I want to draw people's attention to Bob's Red Mill, a store/mill in Oregon
that has a mail-order catalog.  They offer many kinds of flour, as well as
rice, beans, nuts, granola, pasta, and other goods.   They have their own
brand of yeast which I use.  I'm a beginner baker so I can't judge the
quality of the yeast and flour-except to say I have no complaints!-but the
main plus of Bob's Red Mill, for me living in Washington State, is that the
shipping cost is tolerable.  Those of you in western states might want to
give the company a try.
   BOB'S RED MILL
   5209 SE INTERNATIONAL WAY
   MILWAUKIE  OREGON 97222