pizza stone and slicing

"Mary A. Flesch" <mflesch@mail.coin.missouri.edu>
Sun, 28 Apr 1996 09:37:00 -0500 (CDT)
v096.n009.3
Delurking to reply.  I ahve been subscribing to this list and collecting
yummy recipes as I will be purchasing an ABM in the very near future, now
that my remodeled kitchen will have counter space to keep it out all the time...

I have a pizza stone purchased from Pampered Chef, and I have sprayed it
with PAM with no consequences. I also recently heard at the last Pampered
Chef party I attended that they now recommend placing your stone in the
lowest rack in your oven while you bake other things to accelerate seasoning it.

Also, my daycare provider has an ABM and slices hers with her electric
knife, you know, the one you only pull out to carve the Thanksgiving
turkey. She swears by it.