Returned mail: unknown mailer error 2

Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON@best.com>
Fri, 22 Mar 1996 00:37:48 -0800
v006.n085.13
From: "Sherry Barwick" <BARWICK@DD.csc.peachnet.edu>
Date:          Wed, 20 Mar 1996 14:39:33 EST
Subject:       Help! - Yeast Question

I'm a new bread machine owner and all this talk of yeast has me
confused and I think I'm goofed on my latest purchase.  I headed off
to Sam's after hearing after the good deals on yeast there.  I
purchased two 16 oz. packages of Red Star Instant Active Dry Yeast
for $3.46.  I thought I got a great deal until I got into the car and
began to read the label which says "for food service".  Have I bought
yeast that I can't use in my bread machine?  It has this lengthy
conversion table on the side which makes no sense to me but I think
the fact that it's "instant" active dry yeast is important.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.  Please e-mail me
directly since I'll be waiting on information before I try this and
ruin my bread!

Sherry Barwick
Administrative Assistant
Clayton State College