Re: bread-bakers-digest V6 #82

Cathi Boronkay <cboronka@viking.dvc.edu>
Sun, 17 Mar 1996 15:03:09 -0800 (PST)
v006.n083.12
Hi!

I have been testing some Irish Soda Bread recipes lately ( not just
today, St. patrick's Day!).  Have found that I really like them.  Did one
that is really plain - 4 c. flour, 1 1/2 tsp. salt, 1 tsp soda and 2 c.
buttermilk.  This is delicious.  This came from the Marian Cunninham
baking book.  Also did the next one, a sweeter one with raisins.  This
was not quite what I was looking for.  Anyone have some other recipes
they really like?

BTW, if anyone hasn't tried them, you can't imagine any bread easier to make.

Thanks,

Cathi