Re: bread-bakers-digest V6 #66

Marta Martin <marta@citynet.net>
Sun, 4 Feb 1996 22:26:58 -0500
v006.n067.20
If the Mountain Bread Kartini in SD wrote for is also called Lavash...I do
have the recipe.  I was introduced to it while dining with Lebanese people
in Birmingham...they folded the bread just like a napkin!  It is wonderful.
I like to spread peanut butter and jelly on it and roll it up for my kids.
Let me know and I will send it in to the list, Kartini.

Marta Martin

Marta Martin-(marta@citynet.net)

I have become one with my computer.  It is a feeling of ecstasy...the
perfect blend
of logic and emotion.  I have reached......Nerdvana.   Dilbert by Scott Adams

Shake your hips and hope for the best.  Camille, age 9

Jesus is coming!  Look Busy!   (seen on a bumper sticker)