used Zojirushi

kmeade@ids2.idsonline.com (The Meades)
Tue, 23 Jan 1996 10:10:59 -0500
v006.n060.27
I have the same model of bread machine that you have, I think. Dry milk,
milk, sweet bread, and dough? I don't like the wheat breads that I get but
then I am not a big wheat bread fan. It all tastes too heavy. I never buy
bread any more. I know from when I first started that the type of flour I
used made a difference. I am using King Arthur flour. Works better for me
than others I have tried and I can get it at my local BJ's. Everyone in my
family can make this loaf and everyone who eats it raves about it. Best if
eaten within 5 hours of coming out of machine but good for several days.

Kathy

                    *  Exported from  MasterCook II  *

                       Kathy's Everyday White Bread

Recipe By     : Kathy Meade
Categories    : Brd. Machine - Bread             Bread Machine

   1 1/4  cups          Water
   2      tablespoons   sugar
   1      teaspoon      salt
   4      tablespoons   butter
   3 1/2  cups          flour
   2      teaspoons     yeast

follow machine directions.

Serving Ideas : Great Toast the second day