Argh!!!!/MCv3/Help!!!

gourmet@mail.utexas.edu
Tue, 02 Jan 1996 06:06:04 -0500
v006.n056.11
Sorry to be doing this mass posting, but I have a big favor.  Due to an
undocumented feature in the new version of MCv3 combined with my lack of
adequate backup (for those who are using the new version, if you uninstall
and reinstall MCv3, be sure to keep separate backups, in a separate
subdirectory *not* under the primary MCv3 one.  One on floppy is even
better), I have lost *all* of my recipes.  I'm sure I can put together, from
archives, etc., the virtual cookbook I had created.  However, my personal
recipes are gone, particularly since I threw away a lot of the hard copies
once I entered them into MCII.  Therefore, I am hoping one or several kind
souls (who also keeps track of recipe posters) will have copies of at least
some of the recipes I've posted over time.  If so, I would very much
appreciate getting copies.

I'm sure I can put together, from archives, etc., the virtual cookbook I had
created.  However, my personal recipes are gone, particularly since I threw
away a lot of the hard copies once I entered them into MCII.

Thanks very much for any help I get with recreating my cookbook.

Cindy