bread-bakers-digest V6 #53

Harper <RCMANN@delphi.com>
Thu, 21 Dec 1995 23:01:16 -0500 (EST)
v006.n054.10
   >From: John Carl <jcarl@ix.netcom.com>
   >About this time last year my next door neighbor knocked at the back door
   >holding something wrapped in decorative towels. I opened the door and
   >she smiled and said "this is stolen". She then tried to hand it to me.
   >In that I did not know what "Stolen" was at that time (is that
   >spelling right, Stolen?), she had to tell me what it was and show me
   >the contents before I would touch it.
   >Regards,
   >John

   ::Chuckle::  When my aunt was in grade school, her teacher
   requested everyone to bring in specific items to decorate the room
   for Christmas.  My aunt was told to bring some holly.  Being
   Jewish, and never having heard the word "holly" before,
   she brought in what she thought the teacher wanted -- a loaf of
   challah.

Harper *** rcmann@delphi.com *** "Mostly Harmless" -- Douglas Adams
"Go to the coffee-house..." -- Lord Byron