Re: doughy centers

bbriscoe@infolink.morris.mn.us (Bonnie Briscoe)
Sun, 10 Dec 1995 15:08:15 -0600
v006.n053.11
Debbie discussed a problem with doughy centers in Ethiopian Honey Bread.  I
have a recipe with this name that I have not tried yet.  When I compare it
to other recipes that work well in my West Bend bread machine, it appears
to have a greater proportion of liquid to flour than recipes that have been
successful for me.  My West Bend manual suggests that if the center of a
loaf is raw or not completely baked, the recipe probably has too much
liquid.  Their recommendation is to reduce the liquid by 1 tablespoon.

Hope this helps.
Bonnie Briscoe
bbriscoe@infolink.morris.mn.us