problem

"Debbie" <dragoner@cris.com>
Tue, 5 Dec 1995 19:07:09 +500
v006.n052.9
I have a question about a bread flop that I had.  I made some
ethiopian honey bread which cooked well except in the center of the
loaf which was doughy.  I tried this bread twice. Once baked in the
machine and once started in the bread machine but finished in the
oven.  The results were the same.  Normally I would just toss the
recipe out, but the taste of this bread (the part that cooked, that
is)  was so exceptional that I would like to make it work.  Any
suggestions for correcting doughy centers.

tia
debbie