Lemony Pear (Apricot) Pecan Bread

Tue, 28 Nov 1995 05:45:34 -0800
v006.n051.6
Here is a pretty good bread I made (with my own adjustments) and we enjoyed
it as part of our T'day dinner.

Hope you enjoy it if you try it...

Reggie
                    *  Exported from  MasterCook II  *

                    Lemony Pear (Apricot) Pecan Bread <R T>

Recipe By     : Fleischmann's Yeast Bread Machine Favorites, pg 51
Serving Size  : 16   Preparation Time :0:00
Categories    : Bread Machine                    Fruit
                Low Fat

- --------  ------------  --------------------------------
                        1 1/2 Lb Loaf: -- (1 lb loaf:)
   1      C             Pears -- *see NOTE, (6 oz)
   2      Tbsp          Water -- (1 T)
   1 1/2  Tsp           Wonderslim -- **NOTE, (1/2 T)
   1      Tsp           Salt -- (3/4 t)
   3      C             Bread Flour -- (2 C)
     1/2  C             Pecans -- ***NOTE, (1/3 C)
   1      Tbsp          Packed Brown Sugar -- (2 t)
   2      tsp           Lemon Peel -- finely shredded,
                         -- (1 1/2 t)
   2      tsp           Active Dry Yeast -- (1 1/2 t)

*NOTE:  strained baby food, or peach (I used apricot)
**NOTE:  Original recipe called for 1 T butter or margarine for large  or
small loafs
***NOTE:  coarsely chopped, toasted, (I used hazelnuts)

Add ingredients to bread machine pan in the order suggested by
manufacturer, adding pears(apricots) with water and pecans (hazelnuts) with
flour.

Basic/white cycle.

This is really pretty good.

Entered into MasterCook II and adjustments made and tested for you by Reggie
Dwork  reggie@jeff-and-reggie.com