Re: bread-bakers-digest V6 #45 (fwd)

Janet Stout <jstout@nisku.tnc.com>
Wed, 15 Nov 1995 07:16:49 -0700 (MST)
v006.n048.6
I need to send some kudos to the people who are so kindly running this
group for us all.  It looks like a ton of work, and yet we get so many
digests and see replies so fast! A round of applause to you!

I'd like to thank all the people who gave me excellent ideas on how to
get my hands on a Zoji despite living in Canada.  There's no doubt one is
within my reach now!

So of course, I come across the ultimate temptation in a local London
Drugs store as soon as I have that information -- an American Harvester
machine that will do Two large loaves at the same time!

Arg!  What to choose?? I haven't seen any answers to a recent request for
info on American Harvester bread machines yet.  Any one tried them, or
know how well they work?

The wonders of technology sure make life complicated! :-)!

'Bye! and TIA

Janet