X'mas presents and yeast

jguevara@servidor.dgsca.unam.mx (Jenka Guevara)
Sun, 5 Nov 1995 10:29:54 +0600
v006.n047.9
I would mix all dry ingredients WITHOUT the yeast, and put this in a small
plastic bag to a side.  I would also put raisins and such in a separate
baggie.  Just like you will have to include instructions on amounts of
liquis to include.
Good luck
Let me know
Jenka

>From: "Kelli Ealy" <KEALY@marvin.csrv.uidaho.edu>
>Date: Tue, 31 Oct 1995 08:37:00 PST8PDT
>Subject: Pre-made bread mixes as gifts
>
>I would like to put together some bread mixes as Christmas gifts for
>friends who have a bread machine.  I've never done this before and
>was wondering if anyone had any experience with this they could
>share.  Some of my basic questions are:  How long will the mixes
>keep?  Could yeast be included in the mix or would the receiver need
>to add this?  What are some of the recipes you used?
>
>TIA, Kelli

*         Jenka Guevara           *
*   American School Foundation    *
*          Mexico City            *