dense bread

etrencha@sirnet.mb.ca (Elizabeth Trenchard)
Sat, 4 Nov 1995 10:48:55 -0600
v006.n047.6
Ellen

This happened to me the first time I made bread. I believe the problem was
that I put cold milk into the machine. Now I warm it up in the microwave
first, (not hot, just warm) and I'm absolutely stunned at the difference it
makes. You might also want to place your whole egg in a little bit of warm
water before you crack it, to bring it to room temperature. Give it a try,
and let me know if it works for you too.

Take care
Bess Trenchard

etrencha@sirnet.mb.ca

* It is good to have an end to journey toward;         *
*      but it is the journey that matters, in the end. *
*                         -Ursula K. LeGuin            *