Help Please

donna@webster.demon.co.uk
Fri, 20 Oct 1995 13:39:15 GMT
v006.n043.10
Hello Everyone

I'm new to this list, and I'm afraid my first post is a request for help and
advice.

I live in the UK and am getting married in June next year.  As my fiance and
I love fresh bread, and as neither of us have the time to make it by hand, my
parents have agreed to buy us a bread machine as a wedding present (I can't
wait as they sound wonderful and we're going to love having fresh bread
again).  We've been looking for bread machines over here in England, and the
only one we've actually seen is a Panasonic.  However, last night, we came
across an advert in a magazine called Innovations for a Prima bread machine.
The advert didn't make it clear whether the bread machine was made by Prima
or was called Prima.  It stated that the machine made a pound and a half
loaf, could be programmed to bake up to 13 hours in advance, had five colour
control settings for the crust and various settings allowing you to make
pizza dough etc.  What makes this machine appear so attractive is that it's
half the price of a Panasonic!

Please could anyone who uses or has used a Panasonic kindly take the time to
write to me with their opinions on the machine.  Feel free to write off list,
as I don't want to clog the digest with traffic which may not be interesting
to anyone else.

Also, has anyone heard of this Prima bread machine, and if so, what do you
think of it?

I really would value any opinions I can get as a bread machine is an
expensive acquisition and so I want to make the right choice.

I'm looking forward to  both contributing to, and learning from this list,
and would like to offer my thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Best wishes

- --
Donna Webster
e-mail donna@webster.demon.co.uk