Useful tip for cookbooks

Harper <RCMANN@delphi.com>
Mon, 02 Oct 1995 00:10:33 -0400 (EDT)
v006.n041.8
When I first started getting into bread baking, I indulged in the
purchase of several bread cookbooks.  I've been experimenting a lot
with different recipes, and I find it *very* helpful to annotate my
cookbooks.  Nothing elaborate.  After I try a new recipe, I mark a
brief comment next to it in pencil.  Like: "dense, good flavor" or
"not worth the extra work" or "good!" or "Wonder Bread" (a
particularly fluffy white bread).  Maybe this is something obvious
that everyone does, but I found it very helpful.  Before I started
making notes, I kept having trouble remembering *which* recipes I had
tried, and what I thought of them.

Harper  *%*%*%*   rcmann@delphi.com
"Mostly Harmless" -- Douglas Adams