Where can I get bread bags?

suneeta@tss.com (Suneeta Aggarwal)
Mon, 24 Jul 1995 10:24:51 -0700
v006.n030.8
I'm curious as to how others store their bread-machine bread.
I've been buying the large (one-gallon size?) ziploc bags but
the entire loaf doesn't fit very easily. Thus, I have to slice
the bread first and store it in two bags. Not terribly convenient.
Surely, there must be a place (mail-order perhaps) that sells
plastic bags sized for bread-machine loaves. Anyone know of such
a retailer?

BTW, I've also tried using produce bags but they often are not
strong enough.

Thanks,
Suneeta

suneeta@tss.com

- --
*  Suneeta Aggarwal                  |  email: suneeta@tss.com   *
*  Teknekron Software Systems, Inc.  |  Voice: 415-833-2728      *
*  530 Lytton Ave, Suite 301         |  FAX:   415-321-3176      *
*  Palo Alto, CA 94301               |                           *