Machine Kneading

rcox@UH.EDU (RH Cox)
Mon, 24 Jul 1995 20:17:04 -0600
v006.n030.3
I got a cuisenart over the weekend and tried to make 100% whole wheat bread
with only flour, ice water, yeast and salt.  After a few minutes, the
kneading blade finnaly formed a ball, and a couple minutes later, it looked
kneaded enough.  When I checked the dough, it was so hot that finished
kneaded it by hand.  Ended up with a very unimpressive loaf.

I am wondering If I am expecting to much from this machine?

Any suggestions will be gratefully welcomed.

Ralph

Luck!  Physics has nothing to do with luck.  Physics is fact!....The Doctor