pizza reply

CURTISK@NKU.EDU
Thu, 23 Mar 1995 21:38:40 -0400 (EDT)
v006.n013.5
 Pete suggested that I warm the dough for the pizza before trying to roll it.
He mentioned warming it in the microwave.  Wouldn't this mess up the rising
process.
Next question, I like rolls and bread that are really yeasty.  Would it hurt to
use twice as much yeast to get what I want?  I recently ate someone's rolls
that were not made in the bread machine, and she said that she had a recipe
that only took 2 hours overall from start to finish, and she used two envelopes
of yeast.  I suppose on my bread machine I would have to use the rapid rising
cycle, but could I use the regular cycle and get that great taste?
Mary Curtis