I used this recipe (from ChefMate Bakery Oven CookBook) last week for our
first home made pizza.
6 1/2 ounces water
2 1/3 cups bread flour
1 tablespoon dry skim milk
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon butter
1 1/2 teaspoons dry yeast
1. Put ingredients in bread case. Select dough mode.
2. When buzzer sounds, remove dough from bread case and place in a greased
bowl. Cover it with wrap and let sit for 20 to 30 minutes.
3. Cut into 2 or 3 portions in a round shape. Cover with a clean cloth and
rest the dough for about 15 minutes.
4. Flatten dough into a circle, spread it onto pie plate and prick with
5. Glaze with pizza sauce and sprinkle with onion, green pepper, mushroom,
salami and cheese.
6. Bake in 400 degree/205 C. oven for 15 to 20 minutes until crust is golden
We used a 12-inch pizza pan and had enough dough left to make 4 dinner rolls
a few days later. They were good too!
Chris Marksberry in Houston
>Date: Sat, 25 Feb 1995 10:46:34 -0700
From: as899@Freenet.HSC.Colorado.EDU (Lee Carkenord)
>Subject: pizza crust
>Anybody have a good simple recipe for making pizza dough/crust