Pizza Dough Recipe

CrissyMA@aol.com
Wed, 1 Mar 1995 13:45:16 -0500
v006.n010.9
I used this recipe (from ChefMate Bakery Oven CookBook) last week for our
first home made pizza.

6 1/2 ounces water
2 1/3 cups bread flour
1 tablespoon dry skim milk
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon butter
1 1/2 teaspoons dry yeast

1.  Put ingredients in bread case.  Select dough mode.

2.  When buzzer sounds, remove dough from bread case and place in a greased
bowl.  Cover it with wrap and let sit for 20 to 30 minutes.

3.  Cut into 2 or 3 portions in a round shape.  Cover with a clean cloth and
rest the dough for about 15 minutes.

4.  Flatten dough into a circle, spread it onto pie plate and prick with
fork.

5.  Glaze with pizza sauce and sprinkle with onion, green pepper, mushroom,
salami and cheese.

6.  Bake in 400 degree/205 C. oven for 15 to 20 minutes until crust is golden
brown.

We used a 12-inch pizza pan and had enough dough left to make 4 dinner rolls
a few days later.  They were good too!

Chris Marksberry in Houston