Dough Cycle

Nathan Gerber <NGERBER@CSIS.UVSC.EDU>
Wed, 08 Feb 1995 09:07:47 -0700
v006.n007.5
I have a Hitachi Home Bakery Plus.  I've had it since Christmas, and I must
say it is very nice to wake up to the aroma of fresh baked bread.  We
truly enjoy it.
One thing that we have not mastered yet is the art of making dough in the
machine for rolls.  The roll dough recipe that comes in the book with
machine just doesn't seem to want to rise.  We have tried everything we
can think of with no success.  The French bread dough recipe works
great and the regular bread cyle works fantastic.  It just seems to be the
roll dough cycle.

Any recipes or help that anyone can offer on this topic would be
appreciated.

Thanks

Nathan Gerber
ngerber@uvsc.edu