multi-grain bread

TAMARA@CCIT.ARIZONA.EDU
Tue, 30 Aug 1994 10:41:02 -0700 (MST)
v005.n034.3
Hi...I have been looking around for a good multi-grain bread recipe
for the breadmaker...I have the Zojirushi with jam option (very good,
too).  Something with sunflower seeds in it.  Has anyone out there
found one that works in the machine?  Also, I am a bit confused on the
gluten thing...there is gluten flour and vital gluten...right?  The
vital is what you want to add in small quantities to assist in the
rising...what do you use gluten flour for?  And...just a side note...
I made anadama bread the other day with blue corn meal (very popular
here in the Southwest) and it was one of the best breads I have made
yet...wonderful texture and flavor, if you like molasses...this
recipe used 5 TB of molasses.