[no subject]

Dave Jerzycki <daveje@gr.hp.com>
Mon, 7 Mar 1994 13:12:11 -0700
v005.n010.6
>From Renee Roberts............

> -----------------------------

>Date: Mon, 28 Feb 94 20:10:17 PST
>From: Renee@cup.portal.com
>Subject: Red Lobster Cheese Garlic Bread

>I need the recipe for this. If you have it, please post it here!

>Renee Roberts

> -----------------------------

 Response..............

 Pulled this off the network a while back, can't remember who posted them,
 but I've made them a few times, they're great. I even added sliced ham to
 a batch once for the hell of it and they where pretty good.
 I used cold club soda instead of water, and I normally use about 2 cups of
 bisquick. Cheddar cheese....about 4-8 oz depending upon the cheese flavor
 you want. The are fairly easy to fix. Just experiment with the ingredients
 till you get the flavor you want.

 Dave Jerzycki

      Title: RED LOBSTER CHEESE BISCUITS
 Categories: Bread, Biscuits
   Servings: 60

      1 ts Garlic powder
      1 T  Parsley flakes
      1 ts Italian seasonings
      5 lb Bisquick
     44 oz ;Water, cold
      1 lb Cheddar, sharp; grated
    1/2 c  Butter

  Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Mix bisquick, water and cheese. Drop by large
  spoonfuls onto greased baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes. After baking,
  (while hot) brush on melted butter or margarine mixed with garlic powder,
  parsley flakes and Italian seasoning.  (Amounts will vary by the size batch
  you make, but a little goes a long way.) Serve hot. The RL manager's recipe
  is for a large quantity, so you'll have to reduce the ingredient quantities
  by the size batch you desire.

  Note: For a smaller batch I usually use 2 C. Bisquick, 1/2 cup cold water,
  and 3/4 c. grated cheddar which will yield about 12 biscuits.

  You may also substitute soda water or gingerale for the water, if desired.