Excellent bread machine recipe book!

greg@viewlogic.com (Gregory Larkin)
Wed, 21 Jul 93 14:33:29 EDT
v004.n027.6
Hi,

I just wanted to tell you all about *another* bread machine recipe book.
We got it along with the bread machine and it has some great recipes in it.

It's called _The_Best_Bread_Machine_Cookbook_Ever_, and it's written by
Madge Rosenberg.  The publisher is HarperCollins Publishers, Inc.,
10 E. 53rd Street, New York, NY, 10022.

There are good descriptions of types of flours, various ingredients, and
types of machines.  There are about 7 machines listed and the author claims
to have made each loaf of bread in each machine.  Also, there are ingredient
amounts listed for small loaves (1 pound) and large loaves (1.5 pounds).
There are addresses for flour and ingredient suppliers, too.

We have made the following breads from the book: (there are 150 recipes total)

Anadema
Cracked Wheat and Artichoke
Grapefruit and Poppy Seed
Double Pumpkin